Thursday 31 July 2014

"Profit" by Rittz ft. Yelawolf & Shawty Fatt




"When I was young, ain't no kids out carolling around the holidays, they were pistol carrying/
In despair, gettin' paper was imperative, when reaching in my pocket, only thing there was lint/
But like a ??? don't wanna spare a cent, we suited up in all black and a pair of 10's/
I ran up in the local baller's house, I lay it down, mothafucka show me where it is/"

Here's some Slumerican shit. Rittz is dropping "Next to Nothing" on September 9th, and as far as I can remember this is the first official release from it. Although I didn't really like the buzzing in the chorus, I thought the rest of it was pretty dope. Rittz kills it as usual but Yelawolf and Shawty Fatt both had pretty strong verses as well. Check it.

1 comment: