Friday 30 August 2013

"Love 2 Dislike Me" by Tech N9ne ft. Liz Suwandi & Tyler Lyon



"I'm mad as hell, Cuz I wanna be back when we had it well/
All this static's problematic like grabbin' a rabbit's tail/
And it's nightly, too much messin' with my psyche/
Had enough hugs but you fight me, so you must love 2 dislike me/"

It's been a while, but I'm back. After some difficulties with my Internet Service Provider, I'm back on the internet. Look out web nerds. I got some raw shit for ya. Here's some visuals for another "Something Else" track. I feel like Tech's gettin' a lil too comfy in that mask of his, but that's just another great thing about being independent. Freedom to wear whatever the fuck you want! By the way, is that Slaine pretending he's Tyler Lyon?

No comments:

Post a Comment