Friday 12 April 2013

"Ain't the Blues" by Intuition & Equalibrum



"I've spent a lot of time in my cave now/
Worried that the drum breaks might lead to breakdowns/
Venting on a song that's never ending
Lifting up the pen, and pretending that I'm pickin' up the pace now/"

I know I'm a little late. But if this song woulda been released 3 years ago, I still woulda posted it today. These guys are fucking sick. I really like the Equalibrum produced beat, it's so mellow and has such nice sounds in it. On top of that, Intuition absolutely kills it. His flow, rhymes and subject matter all add up to make a very deep track. For some reason I really like depressing music like this, but it's the fact that the artist puts his heart into the music that makes it worth listening to. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment