Tuesday 16 July 2013

"Fragile" by Tech N9ne ft. Kendrick Lamar, iMAYDAY! & Kendall Morgan




"Cuz they wrote nothin' but lies,
Quotes stuck in my eyes, amateur writer dissin'/
He's a beginner and hopes for your demise,
Folks I'mma despise never do try to listen/

Unfortunately, the Eternal Cadence team is on holidays this week and we've been slackin' with the blogging. On the other hand, I'm drunk right now and I just found another leak from Tech N9ne's upcoming album, "Something Else". I'm so surprised with the sound of this song. It's got that bluesy iMAYDAY! vibe, and everybody on this track brought their a-game. I don't know who Kendall Morgan is, but her voice is beautiful. It fits in with Wrekonize's melodic part, and equally well with the beat. Both Tech and Kendrick had some insane delivery in their verses. This song's crazy.

To pre-order "Something Else", click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment