Wednesday 18 September 2013

"Audio Barricade" by Prozak


"Sometimes I really think I'm losin it, I don't really know what I would do without the therapy of music/
Therapeutic, no substitute it, can't erase the pain but sure helps subdue it/
Helps me to get through, dismiss my issues, gives me a lift to a place that's less blue/
Sort of like a force field that protects you, audio barricade I suggest you..."
 
I thought this song and video were really cool after I just returned to school cuz I definitely know about turning about that audio barricade. No matter what's going on in your life, I know throwing on them headphones can be a life saver. We gotta take the power of sound more seriously. Just like Prozak says at the end "Turn it up, watch it all just fade away."

No comments:

Post a Comment