Monday 23 September 2013

Government Whistleblower Exposes MK Ultra Pt. 1 & 2 ["Who Killed Hip Hop" by Prince EA]

Alright, so I'm a little confused with this one myself. About a week ago, I seen this first video of this Robert Connors guy, claiming to have inside information about the government's secret plan to fuck with black people's minds by tainting mainstream hip hop music. Watch the videos now and I'll continue below.





So yeah. We now see that this whole situation has been used to market Prince Ea's latest single which is based on the same idea. I thought it was pretty dope and he chose a clever way to gain a reaction from people. So now I'm just wondering about Robert Connors. He seemed pretty serious bout his shit. Was this all some fictional work to push a new Prince Ea single? I'd feel bad for him if he's actually serious and wants to release some top secret info. Haha we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment