Thursday 13 December 2012

"Inner Ninja" by Classified ft. David Myles



"Ayo, I've been high, and I've been real low/
I've been beaten and broken, but I healed though/
So many ups and downs, roughed up and clowned,
We all got problems, but we deal though/"


Awww yeah. It's a fucking beautiful day out here in Kitchener. The sun's shining, it's relatively warm out, and Classified decided to drop a video with some feel good music. I'm assuming that this is one of the featured singles from his upcoming, untitled album. He's already released the song, and a makeshift video with old kung-fu movie scenes. But this video kinda made me think Classified made this song for a general audience. There's kids in the video, and singing in the song. Dont get it twisted tho. On a hip-hop level, Classified still bodied this track. The rhymes are crazy, and the production is very well done. If you have yet to find your inner ninja, this will definitely help you expose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment