Wednesday 19 December 2012

"Oh My God, You Need to See This!" by Mac Lethal



"Every time I turn the television on/
I see another thing reminding me that everything is wrong/
I see news people interviewing 5 year old children/
not even 30 minutes after witnessing a killing/"

This video is pretty fucking cool. It starts off slow, with what seems to be an annoying guy having too much fun with his iPhone. But it quickly evolves into a catchy little beat with some BIG rhymes and tongue flippin skills lol. Mac Lethal is known for his creative YouTube videos, and once again his emceeing skills are crazier than you would expect just based on the setting. He talks about the way he sees this fucked up world these days, and absolutely murks it. Check this creative shit out!

No comments:

Post a Comment