Monday 18 March 2013

"Catfish Billy" by Yelawolf


"Back in the saddle again, throw my middle finger up to the law/
Ain't gotta rob nobody tonight, but I might do it just because/
I'm a nut, I get bored, did some pills but I want more/
Fuck this world, fuck this town, if I fuck you once, I fuck you sore/
FUCK FUCK FUCK, SHIT GODDAMN, PUSSY CUNT BITCH SUCK A COCK/
IF YOU WANT SOME OF THIS ROCK N ROLL, TAKE THIS PIPE, SUCK THIS ROCK/
CRYSTAL FOX, SUPA HOT, CLEAN EM UP, GRAB A MOP/
CATFISH, ON MY SHIT, FUCK WITH ME YOURE GONNA GET DROOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEDDDD"
 
So overall I hadn't been feeling Trunk Muzik Returns cuz the beat selection wasn't my particular preference but this one song instantly had me bumping. This is the kinda nasty stuff I was loving from Trunk Muzik 0-60 with Yelawolf just repping the crazy country life and screaming his ass off loud as he can. The effect used in the chorus is pretty grimy and the instrumental has some pretty cool, eery elements that make me feel like I'm lurking through a swamp looking for alligators to shoot haha. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment