Tuesday 26 March 2013

"Cure" by Papoose ft. Erykah Badu



"Now you can ignore me and try to pass it on/
You'll be a statistic, in a casket, gone/
I can be a sharp pain that you feel in ya spine/
I can be a brain tumour at the back of your mind/"

Maaaan. Fuck that last joint I posted. If you only got time to listen to one track on here, listen to this one. This is a song concept that I haven't heard yet. Papoose spits his verses personifying certain sicknesses that have no cure. I can't really relate to verse two as much, but that first verse hit me. It seems like cancer is everywhere and just occurs when least expected. The shit's everywhere and Papoose explains it in a way that makes getting checked out seem more reasonable than stupid. God damn it I like this track.

Wanna buy this album?

iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment