Friday 15 March 2013

"Something Else" Deluxe Artwork + Rumoured Tracklist


Rumoured Tracklist (via kanyetothe.com)

Strange Days feat. The Doors
Worldwide Choppers 2
Psycho Bitch III
Heaven And Hell
With The B.S. feat. Trae Tha Truth, Red Cafe & Big Scoob
B.I.T.C.H. feat. T-Pain
I'm Not A Saint
Fortune Force Field
Drowning
Colorado feat. B.o.B., Stevie Stone, Krizz Kaliko, & Ces Cru
So Dope
Thizzles feat. Danny Brown
Meant To Happen
Dwamn
Untitled Track feat. Liz Suwandi & Corey Taylor

This may not be 100% accurate, but I've heard snippets for "Fortune Force Field", "So Dope", "Thizzles", "Meant to Happen", and "Dwamn", along with the track we just posted featuring T-Pain. I don't know how the fuck people find this shit, but it's making me wanna hear this fuckin album lol. To hear the snippets mentioned above, check this
Russian dude's YouTube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment