Tuesday 22 October 2013

"Is Happiness Just A Word?" by Vinnie Paz ft. Yes Alexander [Music Video]



"I'm watching life as a spectator/
I can't help myself even thought I possess data/
It's not a part of my spirit to wanna test nature/
You think you know what I'm feeling cousin, then let's wager/"

Boxcutter Pazie has feelings too. This song's deep. I really like when Vinnie makes deep songs like this one. He's good at choosing beats and finding a proper singer for the chorus. Not sure if I personally like this Yes Alexander bitch's voice, but it does suit the beat well. Either way this song's pretty sick, and schools you on the symptoms of a disorder that you may not be familiar with. This is from Vinnie Paz's upcoming Carry on Tradition EP which drops exactly one week from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment