Thursday 31 October 2013

"The Underworld" by Reel Wolf ft. Apathy, Bizarre, Celph Titled, PMD & Sean Strange (of The Goondox), ILL Bill, King Gordy, Reef the Lost Cauze, SID (of metal band Slipknot), Slaine, Swifty Mcvay, Tech N9ne & Vinnie Paz



"It's kill or be killed, so watch out for the villain, he's ill/
I'm slinging raps, swinging bats like I'm in little league still/
Sniffin cocaine off a coin with Kennedy's grill/
Cough from a joint, but I'm crushin' my enemy's will/"

Can't say I'm a fan of every verse in this track. But a lot of it is pretty dope. I'm pretty sure Reel Wolf is a video production group who does work for a lot of the people in this video. They released this video which presents a bunch of dope underground artists. Somethin' worth checkin' if you like raw underground hip hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment