Monday 14 October 2013

"Rap God" by Eminem



"So you be Thor, and I'll be Odin, you rodent, I'm omnipotent/
Let off the nine, reloadin' immediately with these bombs I'm totin'/
And I should not be woken, I'm the walking dead, but I'm just a talking head, a zombie floatin'/
But I got ya Mom deepthroatin!/"


Alright so this track makes things interesting after the two previous MMLP2 releases. I didn't like Berzerk, and Survival was alright but I wasn't feelin' the beat. After a few listens, I think this new Rap God track is better than both. There's still a few weird parts, but man... Eminem's delivery in this shit is dope. A lot of sick rhymes in there, and it sounds more like what Eminem's music should sound like in 2013. But yea, the title of this song speaks for itself. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment