Tuesday 8 January 2013

"Brooklyn in the Building" by Joell Ortiz


"Brooklyn taught me I got to be hard/
So y'all ain't got a chance like ya lost monopoly cards/
Me and poverty sparred, when my daddy left Mommy was scarred/
I stitched her up with all these quality bars/"

I'm gonna be honest.. I haven't been feelin' Mr. Yaowa very much lately. He's been annoying me more than anything, which still happens a bit in this song i'm posting. The chorus is kind of annoying, but at the same time it's catchy and gets stuck in your head easily. The beat is fucking crazy, and you gotta wait a bit, but eventually Joell murks this track. It was off to a slow start, but by the end of the song his rhymes were crazy. Not much to say bout this one though lol. It's just another pretty cool track. Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment