Thursday 24 January 2013

"That's What I Do" by Classified


"I'm feeling kinda famous in my hometown,
people hold me up cuz I hold em down,
I never moved away from my family,
and got the same friends since elementary"

Oh man, got home today and saw Brenton posted this new FV track and I was loving it. Then I found out Classified dropped this video for a new song off his self titled album. This one took the cake for today. Sorry FV but I loved every moment of this song, the lyrics, the instrumental, and the video too. The video was perfect. Classified is like the most real, down to earth rapper ever. He better be remembered. He's quietly fought against any stereotype you could ever hold against rap music. I'm just gonna shut up now though and listen to it again. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment