Thursday 24 January 2013

"Funk Volume 2013" by SwizZz, Dizzy Wright, Jarren Benton, Hopsin & DJ Hoppa



"Man I ain't just another rapper on the list mackin on the chicks/
Doing big collabs every track to own a hit/
I'm the captain of the ship, plus I'm back up on my shit/
Take a note of it and stick it to a magnet on your fridge/"

 
Maaan. This is so sick. It's been a while since we've heard anything from the originators of FV, Hopsin and SwizZz. But SwizZz starts the story of this video off by wrecking the first verse. I'm usually not a big fan of him, but this verse was pretty sick. The beat and the idea for the video are also really dope. It's cool seeing all four of em work together on a banger, especially forming a product of this calibre. Aside from Jarren Benton, they all impressed the fuck outta me. FV 2013 muhfuckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment