Tuesday 7 May 2013

"Michigan $hit" by Jon Connor ft. Royce da 5'9"



"This that shit, niggas wish they could bottle it up/
Now my motto is 'ain't no motherfucker following us'/
Give me a medal, nobody hot as me, give me a shovel/
So I can dig my way to hell so I can battle the devil/"

One thing that stands out to me about Michigan is the concentration of dope music that comes outta there. This track right here features two crazy Michigan artists, Jon Connor and Royce. The song kinda lacked substance, but it was still a dope track. They both killed their verses, and the beat that sounded like it'd be kinda annoying at first turned out to be alright. This track's apparently from Jon Connor's upcoming album, "Unconscious State" which drops June 4, 2013. Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment