Thursday 30 May 2013

"Panic Room" by Dope D.O.D. ft. Onyx



"I take you to a place that I don't like to go, I got that rifle flow/
Cuz killin' niggas is like riding a bicycle/
And how to break a neck? It's something that you can't forget/
It's Sticky Fingaz, but you can call me face of death/"


Dope D.O.D. has been making a name for themselves out in Europe. I don't remember how I even got put on to them, but my first impression was that they were weird as hell. But after hearing a few tracks and understanding their direction, I can dig em. Their production is usually sick, they have alright rhymes and their videos are always very well done. In some of their music videos, the footage from their live shows looks crazy too. But yea, today I seen they dropped a new video featuring Onyx, and I thought it was dope. Seems like a hype track for a performance. Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment