Monday 6 May 2013

"Say No More" by Rittz ft. Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne



"Backstage doin' blow with a snow bunny/
Rappers that you think's dope, we poke fun at/
But don't come at me wrong, homie you don't want it/
These coyote dudes too slow for this road runner/"


Alright. So I've probably posted every song from this album that's been posted to Strange Music's official YouTube page. And as long as they post em, I'm gonna post em. This album is nuts. It's crazy. Ever since it was released on April 30th, I haven't switched the cd outta my car. It's such a great album when it comes to beat selection, guitar solos, turntablism, lyrics, flow, choruses, everything. Probably the most complete album I've heard in 2013 so far. This track right here features the two main Strange Music frontmen, Krizz Kaliko and Tech N9ne. They all have dope verses, the chorus is tight, and like I mentioned earlier, the scratching and guitar solo sound tight. Check this shit out. Ye-uh-yeeeuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment