Thursday 2 May 2013

"Wastin' Time" by Rittz ft. Big K.R.I.T.



"Kids my age done graduated college, some married, some had some kids/
Most of 'em have credit cards and cars and large houses, me? I'm on that rappin' shit/
Which means I don't gotta job, I just gotta couple hundred dollars and a sack, and a pack of cigs/
Still smoke with the crew but it ain't fun like it used to be, we get high, we don't laugh, we bitch/"

Ever since the day this album was released I've wanted to share pretty much every song from the tracklist. However, the only way to do that was to share a link that would eventually get removed from YouTube due to copyright purposes. So thanks to Strange Music, I'm finally able to share a song that won't get removed later on. This track right here is a collab between two very distinctive southern artists who make a great duo. Both Rittz and K.R.I.T. had sick verses over top of this mellow down south instrumental. I like the content of this track and all of the elements compiled into it make it a perfect track to smoke a blunt and cruise around to. Yee-uh-yeeeuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment