Friday 13 July 2012

Canadian Talent: "Serial Killer" by Dan-E-O


"I'm roaming these streets, owning these beats/
If I catch you alone from your peeps, I'm wrappin' bones up in sheets/
And bury you in Lake Ontario, It's kinda scary knowin'/
There ain't no possible worse scenario, there ya go/"

When I first read that this song was inspired by the show Dexter, I really had no idea what to expect. The chorus right at the beginning didn't make that any better, I thought it was a weird one. But once the verses hit, I started to really dig this song and the video with it. This is exactly how I feel about certain people who claim to be "rappers". The video had some cool, dark cinematics, and the victim was dressed like he was asking to be murdered lol. Anyways, enjoy this dope Canadian hip hop shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment