Tuesday 3 July 2012

Rittz Spits A Verse From His Feature Off Jackie Chain's "Certified Shit"

"Homie this-this-this that certified shit, they never should've let me in the music industry I'm bout to burglarize it/
Every verse that I kick, is murder I spit, then split a Garcia Vega throw some herb inside it/
With Jackie Chain smoking and it's got to be fire, see me in person, I probably seem high/
My girlfriend afraid that I'mma blow up and do a bunch of coke and overdose like the OxyClean guy/"

I don't even really wanna say anything about this. If you have checked out Rittz and don't expect him to just murder everything by now then I dont know about you. I think this guy is one of the best rappers out right now and I'll let this quick acapella verse speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment