Wednesday 18 July 2012

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" by Hopsin

"Your lazy ass don't commit to labour/
You pick something up, try it out, put it down two minutes later/
Then you complain about your life cuz it ain't gettin' catered/
Now whoever tries to call you on your bullshit's a hater?/"

Ever since Hopsin announced this video was being released on July 18, we've been patiently waiting to hear what the crazy emcee was about to present. After two very stupid teaser trailers, the video has finally dropped. In this video, Hopsin appears somewhat as an angel, dressed in all white, watching a few people lazing around drinking and smoking. Then gets up and speaks individually to each person and bitches at them about how stupid they are for wasting their lives away. I'd like to say some of the shit he said didn't sound like me, but a few lines made me re-evaluate how I act upon accomplishing my goals. Hopsin outlines a lot of  shit that's wrong with a huge chunk of society's population, and spits a huge verse of some very real shit. But I feel like I've explained enough, so it's time for you to journey into the Ill Mind of Hopsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment