Tuesday 27 March 2012

Behind the Beat: Ketros

Whattup world! This right here is the first ever "Behind the Beat" edition here at Eternal Cadence. Every now and then, when I find a dope producer, I'm gonna showcase their art and provide a little background on them. Too much talent goes unnoticed, and this is my way of helping the unheard have a voice! With this edition, I figure there's no better way to start it off than to expose you to talent from my own city. Lately, I've been seeing a bunch of soundcloud links on my Facebook feed. Most of the time, they're beats produced by Ketros. And if his beats are only gonna get better, that's completely fine with me. Pretty much all of his beats include that classic "boom bap" feel, which is complimented by soulful samples. But anyways.. less talking, more dope instrumentals! Open ya Earz!

Name: Ketros
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Influences: 9th Wonder, J Dilla, RZA, Equalibrium

About Me: I've been producing beats now for about five years. When I started, I was working with FL Studio 6, and downloaded FL 7, then instantly became addicted to beatmaking. My production process mainly consists of chopping samples into a new vibe, and I occasionally use the original melody of the sample. My beats are made possible with an Akai MPD24, FL Studio 10, Studio Monitors and an M-Audio Midi Keyboard.





If you would like to contact Ketros:
Email adress - k3tr0s@hotmail.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/k3tr0s
Youtube - www.youtube.com/k3tr0s

No comments:

Post a Comment