Monday 5 March 2012

MARS by M.A.R.S. (Cormega, Action Bronson, Roc Marciano & Saigon)



Damn. I woke up this morning, started browsing through some hip hop websites and I stumbled upon this. Apparently Cormega, Saigon, Action Bronson and Roc Marciano have formed a supergroup named M.A.R.S. Based on this song, Cormega's verse isn't the greatest. And I don't know much about Roc Marciano, but I wasn't really feeling his verse either. But the reason I'm posting this is because I'm a huge fan of Saigon, and old-school Cormega. I also know that Action Bronson has a sick style which could be comparative to certain Wu-Tang rappers. This song didn't really get me hyped for the new supergroup formation, but could this group eventually be a highlight for hip-hop in 2012? What do you think? 

Open ya Earz!

No comments:

Post a Comment