Saturday 10 March 2012

Fuck'd Up Fridays: Chingy

Oh no. Not again. Chingy wants to get back in the rap game. Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse. As the Mayan calendar slims down to December 21, 2012, and Joseph Kony's spending every last second causing terror in Uganda and on Facebook... Chingy decides it's time that he re-appear on your 98" top of the line HD, surround sound, invisible, remoteless television. Don't have one of those? Chingy does. And he's back to rap about it. Haha I'm just playin' but for real all he talks about in this track is money, bitches and "letting it go". All while he chills in a shooting range. And some bitch in a clear mask molded to her own face bounces around in a creepy black room. 

Some notable lines included are:
"Gotta whole lotta money. I'll let it go."
"My paper live. Your paper quiet."
"Got cake like it's my birthday, so don't be surprised/
That I'm on my shit. Like some, like some flies./"

Alright, that's Enough.
Now, listen to why you shouldn't listen to this.


No comments:

Post a Comment