Saturday 10 March 2012

It's a Strange Saturday..

"A Million Miles Away" by Prozak

"T-N-T" by Mayday ft. Dead Prez

"Can't Stand Me" by Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko


Dwamn! Another end to the week, and another start for some dope fuckin' music! This morning I'mma share 3 reasons why Strange Music is not to be fucked with in 2012! First off, we got "Million Miles Away" by Prozak. I haven't heard too much of this guys solo stuff, but when I do hear his music, it's usually decent. I really like the idea of this whole project. The video, the beat, the verses, everything. It's pretty inspiring and It's nice to hear some uplifting shit like this. Up next, is "T-N-T" by Mayday & Dead Prez. I think this track is from the upcoming Mayday album, Take Me To Your Leader, which drops on March 27. The vibe of this one is really cool and they all have some decent verses. And last but not least, we got "Can't Stand Me" by Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko. I was really surprised by this track to be honest. It starts off with a deep organ and some enchanting vocals supplied by Krizz Kaliko, and quickly changes to a crazy upbeat vibe. It kinda seems like a Mayday beat, but I'm not sure. Your greezy ass granny might not like it, but I think it's fuckin dope. Hope yall enjoy this shit!
Open ya Earz!

No comments:

Post a Comment