Wednesday 18 April 2012

"Go Study" by Illmaculate ft. OnlyOne, Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne

"My crew told me to come with that do or die message/
In a sewer pipe, so we don't consider human rights precious/
Where the older you get, you learn fewer life lessons/
Where we pray to Jesus ice and crucified pendants/"

I remember a couple of years ago, I used to watch Thesaurus and Illmaculate's battles from Jumpoff's World Rap Championships. I swear, they were crazy together and I recommend checking those battles out as well. But for now, I found this new track from Illmaculate's recently released album, Skrill Talk. It's called "Go Study" and features 3 other talented emcees. Krizz Kaliko blesses the electro-inspired beat with a catchy chorus, adding even more flava to the already flawless lyrics of each verse. Open Ya Earz!

No comments:

Post a Comment