Sunday 29 April 2012

"My Lost Love and Bruce" by Hollohan

"I hit my house arrest bail, lucky, I know/
When we spoke some time later, It's been crushin' my soul/
'I love you Hollo', 'Bruce, I always got love for you bro'/
That was the last thing I said as I fuckin' hung up the phone/"

This morning I noticed this video through my Facebook feed. Since I know Hollohan is a beast with the battle raps in KOTD, I figured a song by him would be just as sick. And god damn, this shit right here hits ya hard. In this track he reflects on a time in his life when he was struggling with addiction, and how it affected the relationships around him. I think this is one of the realest songs I've ever heard, and there's no doubt that this was coming straight from the heart. Open ya Earz!

No comments:

Post a Comment