Tuesday 17 April 2012

"Howard Stern" by Necro


"Gibson should play a holocaust victim, slaughtered/ He hates jews? I'll put my Jewish dick in your daughter!!/"
"Michelle Obama gives head like Belladonna/ She looks like a female gazelle cross-bred with Michael's llama/
Megan Fox is beggin' for cocks/ I'll get her pregnant, spread her legs and hatch the eggs in a box!!/"



Here's a new track I found today by Necro, called "Howard Stern". At first I didn't know what to expect, but it turned out to be hillarious. As we know, Necro is known for not giving a fuck, and saying things that other people would think twice about mentioning. His expected character is reflected in this track where he mentions many celebrities in a very vulgar way. It's pretty funny actually. The chorus isn't the greatest in my opinion, but he makes up for it with the dope beat and the twisted sense of humour. Open Ya Earz!

No comments:

Post a Comment