Saturday 16 June 2012

"Happy Father's Day" by Yelawolf

"To the brick laying, dirt digging, burger flippin in a fuckin kitchen'/
Just to get that cheque on friday so you can bring back home what was missin'/
Every day be my kids day, end of the month is rent day/
And if you don't get back to work on time they tax you for that month's rate"/

So Brenton calls me a goof sometimes for liking Yelawolf cuz he definitely does
not. He thinks his voice and rapping style is weird and annoying. But I know since I showed him a little bit that despite his dislike for him, Brenton can recognize Yelawolf is real to himself and working hard for what he wants. Anyways, tommorrow is father's day and after I featured Tech N9ne's "Mama Nem" for mother's day I figured I should find a track about dads. While I was searching my facebook updated saying Yelawolf released this new track just this evening. I really liked the beat and thought it was some real shit. I've actually been noticing Yelawolf can sing not too bad either. Haha check it out. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment