Thursday 30 August 2012

"Earregular" by Tech N9ne

"I know that my style is different/
Meanwhile, I get frowns, and lips bent/
He better know, we let her go, flee, never throw glee at a hoe/
See that a pro, will make the sounds breaking down the distance/"

With only a few days until this release of Tech's newest EP, E.B.A.H., fans have been patiently waiting to hear the sound of this mysterious project. This morning I found a track from the EP, which was also previewed in a promotional video for the CD. It's called "Earregular", which is how a lot of parts in this song sound. I liked the lyrics for the chorus, but that god damn chipmunk voice in the background ruined it for me.  On the upside, the beat was really cool, and Tech killed his verses. With lots of weird flavour included in it, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment