Wednesday 26 June 2013

"See Me" by Tech N9ne ft. B.o.B. & Wiz Khalifa



"You can cover your eyes, brother but why/
Cuz your lady just discovered that my/
Big rubber defies, your lover blubber
so your utter replies with a tougher disguise/"

This one of them ones. Yea. Tech N9ne! Lmao. I didn't like the look of this. At first seeing that the features were B.o.B. and Wiz Khalifa made me instantly think this track was gonna be kinda fucked. But the only problem was Wiz. I can't stand his verse, but hey. At least Tech was able to get him as a feature to exchange fan bases. But I feel like this track coulda been better without him. Tech's verses both stayed relevant to the theme of "See Me" and he killed it. I really liked his second verse, and I'mma start referring to my junk as lover blubber now. Such a funny term lmao, but anyways. This is another track from Tech's "Something Else" which hits stores on the 30th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment