Thursday 6 June 2013

"Waves" Freestyle by Locksmith



"Due to your interference, my inner appearance blossomed/
I'm making Snapple with rotten apples inside of Gotham/
Tryna cope with these jokers like Christian Bale/
When the system fails, niggas blamin' somebody quick/
So all of these mediocre rappers ??? shine, either it's from a co-sign or suckin somebody's dick/"


Posted a few Locksmith videos lately since he's started marketing his latest mixtape, "The Green Box". I still haven't checked that project out because I'm still listening to his prior mixtape. But based on this and several of the freestyles he's done lately, I can tell it'll be dope. In this video Lock raps over the instrumental to Joey Bada$$' track, "Waves". This is some lyrical shit and he spits it all clear and on time. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment