Wednesday 12 June 2013

"We Got Soul" by Wrekonize (of ¡MAYDAY!)



"Better myself to go and hustle any way I knew/
A million jobs it took for me to get on stage with you/
This is that battle cry, welcome to The War Within/
Pick up your tools and point 'em back at you, you're born again/"


This video's cool as hell. I like how they layered the different scenes over top of the footage of Wrekonize. Aside from that, this song's amazing. It's got that cool echoey vibe in the beat that I've been hearing recently from Strange Music. Reminds me of a beat that coulda been on Constant Energy Struggles by Ces Cru. The lyrics are dope and as always, Wrekonize kills the melodic parts. This song's off Wrek's upcoming album, "The War Within", which drops on the 25th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment