Wednesday 26 June 2013

"Underground King" by Madchild



"I'm a dangerous demented fuck, In a truck dented up/
Venting cuz I'm bent from drinking caffeine in a vented cup/
Walk into a club, look at me like "you don't belong here"/
They run away like I'm a motherfucking bomb scare/"

Yessss. After the last video Madchild released, I was scared he might've been taking his career down a weird path. But this C-Lance produced track brings it back to what I love Madchild's music for. A raw beat, a not-give-a-fuck attitude, and some consistent rhymes. I wish he added a chorus in between the 2 verses, even the 50 Cent sample that they added after the 2nd verse. But that's just me lmao, I always seem to identify flaws cuz I'm picky as hell. But yea. Just another random Madchild video with no substance to compliment a pretty dope song. I think this track's from his upcoming EP, "The Lawnmower Man" which drops on August 6, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment