Monday 24 June 2013

"TeamBackPack Cypher" by Stevie Stone, ¡MAYDAY! & Krizz Kaliko



"I'm just askin, who the fuck's behind all these flashes/
Street lights on my block gotta Cyclops watchin' everything that passes/
Black mask is my fashion, gotta hide my face from harassment/
Paranoid that I can't avoid them boys when it's time to get my head bashed in/"

This cypher is fuckin sick. The roster for Strange Music's "Summer of Strange" tour stopped by to kick it with TeamBackPack, and recorded this video. They each step up to bat and provide a stellar vocal performance. You can tell that they all work really hard on improving their delivery because each of em were on point from start to finish. Except Wrekonize, but he quickly picked it back up and freestyled something to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment