Monday 1 October 2012

"Independent Living" by Dizzy Wright ft. SwizZz & Hopsin

"For really my niggy, they sayin' that Dizzy that nigga be goin' too hard/
But it's fuckin' a lie, it's fuck yo life, nigga, they will take yo art/
Uh, Can't do it if I'm not the man/
Sign me up and then lock me in, lot to learn but nigga I got the fans/"

With the FV 2012 tour in full effect, I haven't been hearing much from the Funk Volume team lately. But today, Dizzy Wright dropped the video for this collaboration with his label mates, "Independent Living". This track is from Dizzy's free SmokeOut Conversations mixtape, and it's fuckin' sick. The beat goes hard, and they all spit some sick verses. I didn't like SwizZz's verse much, but I didn't expect to. The video had really cool effects, and was different from the typical visual. Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment