Tuesday 30 October 2012

"Severed Heads of State" by ILL BILL ft. El-P

"We're all guilty as charged, or just simply involved/
Often brainwashed by quick money, loose women and cars/
But maybe that's the way we're meant to be, Ignorant mutants for nukes/ 
Trapped in a matrix ruled by shooters in suits/"

With what I've heard from ILL BILL lately, when I seen that he released a new track today, my expectations weren't very high. On top of that, the video starts off really weird. But once the beat dropped, and he started spittin', my whole perspective changed. I've been spoiled by his album, "The Hour Of Reprisal", and most of what I've heard from him since then still can't compare. But I was surprised with how this track turned out, and he ended up killin' his verse. This is the first released single from his upcoming album, "The Grimy Awards", which drops on the 29th of January, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment