Tuesday 5 February 2013

"Skeletons" by Joe Budden ft. Joell Ortiz & Crooked I



"We could talk about pain 24/7 dawg, that's my department/
In the city, blues, cruisin', I'm blastin' that Marvin/
Skeletons ain't in my closet, that's my apartment/
And they like to hide behind thousand dollar fabrics and garments/"

Maaan. I love when Slaughterhouse manages to come through with soft tracks that hit ya hard. This track reminds me of songs like "Rescue Me", "Goodbye", and even "Raindrops". It's missing Royce because it isn't actually a Slaugherhouse track. This song's from Joe Budden's latest album, "No Love Lost", which dropped this past Monday. This album kinda creeped up on me, so I'm not even sure what to expect from it. But if the rest of the tracklist boasts the lyrical level that this track does, it should be an awesome CD. That album cover kinda looks familiar though.

No comments:

Post a Comment