Wednesday 27 February 2013

"The People's Champ" by RA the Rugged Man


 
"I've been a problem since my first birth date/
In the delivery room my dick hit the ground and it caused an earthquake/
The school hallways I was pissin in/
As a kid I was lackin' in discipline, ignoring authorities and never listenin/"
 
They say legends never die. Which is why the Rugged Man is still alive and killin' shit. I actually can't wait to hear his album, entitled "Legends Never Die", which drops on the 30th of April. On top of him being a beast himself, he has an elite line-up of expected features on his album. These features include Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Masta Ace, Vinnie Paz & Brother Ali. Sounds like my kinda shit lol. This joint's produced by Apathy, and it suits RA's raw voice and crazy flow. This is hip-hop at it's finest folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment