Tuesday 18 September 2012

"Get On My Level" by Iron Solomon


"Wanna put they pretty pussies on my chubby little smile/
Wanna fuck me, wanna hump me, wanna hug me for survival/
Doesn't matter if they black or white, they love me like I'm Michael/
And the teacher told my parents I was just a different child/
Gotta A in all my classes, never studied for the finals/"

Shiiiiit. This guy's a beast. It's crazy enough that he kills the whole fucking song. But what's even more impressive is that he made this very sick beat as well. I really like this track, and the video has a lot of cool effects with parts in slo-mo while others are perfectly normal. You'll see what I mean. It makes skateboarding seem like such an intense thing to do while this guy's killin it on top of a ramp lmao. Anyways, this is some heavily lyrical shit, listen close.

Check out the album this song's from HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment