Thursday 8 November 2012

"Alone" by Tech N9ne ft. Krizz Kaliko


"I can't wait for the meet and greets, making fans/
That's why I be hella happy, huggin, and shaking hands/
When I perform, I want everybody to know/
I stretch the show cuz when it's over, everybody go/"

With the recent release of Tech N9ne's latest EP, "Boiling Point", fans have been hit with 7 more dope tracks from the Strange frontman. Out of all the tracks to make a music video to, he chose the deepest one. The black and white visual within an abandoned area compliments the song very well. This song reminds me of "Hello Walls" by Krizz Kaliko, just for its deep, mellow sound. Check it.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future. Thanks for it.

    new hip hop songs

    ReplyDelete