Saturday 24 November 2012

"Cookie Cutter Bitches" by Snow Tha Product


"Yea I'm kinda cocky when it come to what I'm made of/
Cuz we, we ain't the same and they don't want you from the waist up/
You the cookie cutter type and they call me the baker/
And all I see is numbers, numbers, numbers like a pager/"
 
DWAAMMM! Awww yea fellas. Snow Tha Product is back with a hot new track asserting her dominance over all these bubble gummy cookie cutter hoes plaguing the world of hip hop in these modern times. I really love Snow haha a little too much. I find it difficult to watch her videos sometimes cuz by the end I'm quite aroused haha. but I don't mean to take away from the high quality of her music and lyrics by commenting on her sexiness. Just admiring a beautiful work of art ya know what I'm sayin. Anyways Snow kills it in this track and I'm really hoping for big things in her future so we can kick these Nicki Minajs and Kreyshawns the fuck outta here and replace them with strong women like Snow. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment