Friday 9 November 2012

"Goodbye" by Slaughterhouse


"Hard turn from memorable to cynical, picturing clothes for what would've been identical/
Similar outfits, similar names, my deceased kids ultrasound in a frame/
So I'm deprived of my chance to be a better dad, staring at my twins that I never had/
I shed a tear looking up in the sky, even though y'all just got here... goodbye/"
 
So this song was easily my favourite one from Slaughterhouse's recent album and I'm glad they took time to make a good video for it. This song is one of those ones Slaughterhouse occasionally makes where even though they are all hardcore G's you just wanna give em a hug. There's some really sad stories told in this song but even on a technical level the lyrics are hot and the beat is perfect. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment