Sunday 6 May 2012

"Beautiful Lasers (2 Ways)" by Lupe Fiasco

"All you see is all my feats, All I see is all my flaws/
All I hear is all my demons, Even through your applause/
All you see is all my flights, All I see is all my falls/
All you see is all my rights, All I see is all my wrongs/"

This is one of my favourite Lupe Fiasco tracks of all time. It's off his lastest album, "Lasers" and features MDMA (which I have no knowledge of). It has a cool electronic beat and a very deep and meaningful set of lyrics. The central idea of this track revolves around the hardships of life, especially when you're living the life of a praised celebrity. Yet another example of a talented and genuine artist who was able to stay real despite the shit around them. Open ya Earz!

No comments:

Post a Comment