Tuesday 22 May 2012

"Elements of Music Cypher" by Alyssa Marie

"Lucky for me your poor decision worked my benefit/
Force them to abort the mission well before they entered it/
Adventure to the centre of the Earth/
Read a poster that the devil wrote, and relocated to the surface/"

There's something really sexy about a cute girl who can rap better than me. But at the same time it's fucking intimidating haha. Alyssa Marie is another femcee that we rep here at Eternal Cadence. I don't have a favourite between Snow tha Product and Alyssa Marie, and it'd be hard to pick one. Snow tha Product strikes me as a better overall entertainer, but Alyssa Marie is way better at rhyming and has a better rapping voice. I don't know why I'm comparing who's better anyways, but that's just how I roll. In this entry for EOM's YouTube cypher, Alyssa Marie spits straight at the camera and absolutely murks it. It's super lyrical and displays just how much talent is contained within this chick's mind. It brought me to the realization that Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azaliea and Azalea Banks can all make a U-Turn in their career path and suck a big fat cock. Fuck em. They ain't got shit on Alyssa Marie and could not fuck with one line of hers. That's just my humble and honest opinion though haha. Open ya Earz!

Check out the Palmer Squares entry for the EOM cypher here.

No comments:

Post a Comment