Thursday 3 May 2012

"Hello Walls" by Krizz Kaliko ft. Tech N9ne

“Is anybody listening, it’s like I’m yelling but I’m whispering/
 it’s like it doesn’t even matter, I’m talking fast but its idle chatter/
 if you can feel me hear me out, I got something to talk about/
 I promise I won’t waste your time, heh’ never mind…”

I have to say I’m really chomping at the bit waiting for Kaliko’s new album. He’s previewed so many of the songs ahead of time and every single one has been exceptional. It is gonna be a little disappointing to know half the songs when I get the album but there’s still huge collabs including Rittz, Chamillionaire and Hopsin which I’m exicted for. Anyways, this isn’t even really entirely a rap song but I thought this song was sick and kinda hit me hard in some ways. Let’s say I’ve spent a lot of time in my room staring at the walls and ceilings too, feelin’ pretty low. Tech’s verse in the song is hot too, nothing speedy or super crazy, just very real. I know a bunch of you have felt like I have, have felt like Tech and Kaliko do, and will appreciate this song. I really liked the setting for the video as well and thought the simpleness of it really worked with the song. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment