Friday 18 May 2012

"Rap 101" by Crooked I


"Nigga I wish you would speak on my label/
I walk in ya house, put my feet on ya table, see what's on cable/
Soon as you speak, shots leave you leakin' from navel/
Rock you to sleep in a cradle, you geeks weak and unable/"

This song is fucking insane. It's one of my favourite hip-hop tracks of all time. If you don't understand why this song is so important to me, get the
fuck off my page haha. Crooked I is one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to the arrangement of continuous multi-syllable rhymes. This track, Rap 101, is three minutes of non-stop rhymes. I should've posted this shit a long time ago. It's not new or anything, but if you haven't heard it before, you'll surely be impressed. Open ya Earz!

Btw, fuck DJ Skee and his tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment